Episode #60: Liv Crouppen // Holistic Chef & Culinary Producer // Finding the Comfort in the Uncomfortable
WOW. The stories in this episode from our guest are UNREAL. So real. So vulnerable. So open. We are incredibly excited to share it with you!
This week we had the opportunity to chat with the beautiful and amazing Liz Crouppen. Liv is an LA-based holistic chef and a culinary producer and we had the absolute pleasure of having her design a delicious aphrodisiac mood board at our Passion Project event in LA a few weeks ago.
In this episode, we stripped off the layers and got real vulnerable about:
- transitioning from toxic work environments, friends, and relationships;
- owning your struggles and seeking out help from your support system;
- trusting yourself to make the best decision for yourself;
- finding yourself outside of cultural and superficial expectations;
- and loving who you are as you lean in to what you really want.
This episode is so so special to us and we are incredibly grateful for Liv and her vulnerability throughout the recording. We’d love to continue the conversation with you on our secret Facebook page, so head to www.detoxandchillpodcast.com/join to join us!
Also, don’t forgot to rate and review on iTunes, Spotify, or wherever you’re listening to this. The reviews mean the world to us and we thank you so much for taking the time to write them!
Beck & Meg